At 8 Months she:
- Took her first vacation. Heath had to go to Las Vegas for work and Becca and I tagged along with him. Becca was a DREAM on the trip, putting up with whatever we were doing, which included a lot of walking, shopping, and frozen yogurt! She did great on the plane except for when I left my cup of orange juice within her reach...
- Is army crawling wherever she wants to go. (Life will never be the same...)
- Still wakes up to eat once in the night.
- Loves the wind blowing on her face. She smiles so big and opens her mouth for "more."
- Doesn't really care about any solid foods and isn't interested in what we're eating yet. If I give her little tastes of anything I'm eating she just spits it out. She does eat baby food once a day, but she's definitely my slowest baby to start caring about "big people" food!
- LOVES her toys. She is good to play on the floor with a pile of toys and doesn't need to be entertained by someone every second. (But she lets me know when she's had enough "alone time!")
- Has two cute bottom teeth!
I've said it before and I'll say it again...(and again and again!)
I LOVE THIS BABY!